In this episode, Mark shares ten tips on how authors can leverage their short fiction to earn more money as well as for various marketing activities.
This episode is sponsored by Findaway Voices. Mark Talks about the promotional pricing tools built in to their tools.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- Findaway Voices
- Taking the Short Tack: Creating Income & Connecting with Readers Using Short Fiction
- Ralan.con – (Short Fiction Market Resource)
- 8 Podcasts and Audio Projects Looking for Fiction
- Douglas Smith Article: Selling to Foreign Markets
- Douglas Smith’s Foreign Market List
- Douglas Smith’s Book: Playing the Short Game
- Active Reader (Digital Chapbook example)
- Snowman Shivers (Themed Collection – Free eBook)
- Episode 9 – Collaborative Publishing with Chuck Heintzelman of Bundlerabbit
- Episode 27 – Bundles, Curation, and Collaboration with Jamie Ferguson
- Books Gone Bad Bundle
- Amazing Monster Tales
- Collateral Damage (Short Story – Custom / Tie-in to Novel)
- Prospero’s Ghost (Free Short Story – Tie in to Anthology)
- NINC Conference
- Patreon for Stark Reflections