Mark reads from a 2000 word article he wrote when asked to discuss publishing trends for 2022.
Prior to the main content, Mark, using an AI voice double (Overdub) from Descript to speak the words he has typed, explains why he is using a voice double for the interstitial parts of the podcast, and also shares a word about this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- The Top Eight Publishing Trends for 2022 – Article by Clayton Noblit from Written Word Media
- EP 148 – Voice Double Conversation with Joanna Penn
- YouTube Video – Mark’s AI Synthesized Voice from Descript
- The Canadian Mounted
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books