In this episode, Mark shares some thoughts and reflections from last week’s visit to Book Expo America in New York.
He explains a bit about what the fair is, why the fair is, his impressions and thoughts of this year’s fair and a bit about its history, as well as a few news items related to the fair.
Prior to the main content, Mark talks about a few comments and welcomes new Patron Stanley B. Trice.
This episode is sponsored by Findaway Voices . . .
During the episode Mark talks about:
- Headline – a cool way to promote your audio content
- An intriguing blog series from Penguin Random House with insights into traditional publishing that indie authors might find informative
- A deal between Dreamscape Media and LMBPN Publishing (Michael Anderle’s publishing company)
- James A. Hunter and the publishing company (Shadow Alley Press) that he runs with his wife Jeanette
Links of Interest
- Book Expo America
- BISG (Book Industry Study Group)
- LMBPN Publishing
- Dreamscape/LMBPN Press Release
- Shadow Alley Press
- Penguin Random House Blog Series (Book Lover’s Guide to Publishing)
- Findaway Voices
- Stark Reflections Survey
- Patreon for Stark Reflections