In this solo “thanks for the inspiration” episode, Mark reflects on how Todd Anderson was an important colleague whose influence, mentorship, and leadership resulted in a critical shift in his career.
Prior to the main segment, Mark shares a personal update, some comments from recent episodes, and a word from this episode’s sponsor, Findaway Voices.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- The FISH Philosophy of Customer Service
- Episode 130 – Grace Under Pressure with Kevin J Anderson
- Taking the Short Tack: Creating Income & Connecting with Readers Using Short Fiction
- Episode – 97 – 10 Tips for Marketing & Making Money off Short Fiction
- Mark Leslie & Friends Spirits Untapped Whisky Tasting (April 20, 2020)
- Mark’s Audiobooks (on sale) at Nook
- Campus Chills Anthology
- Espresso Book Machine / On Demand Books
- Examining Alternative Futures for Publishing
- Tell Me About The Early Days of Self Publishing
- Findaway Voices
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
Thanks for the Inspiration is a type of show that appears from time to time in the regular schedule for this podcast.
As writers, we often absorb elements from the world, the places, and the people around us. We observe, we ask questions, we speculative, we listen, we watch, we feel, and we write so much of that down which gets re-integrated, like some sort of sausage creation, into the stories and words and worlds we share with our readers.
Thanks for the Inspiration episodes are an attempt to acknowledge and say thanks to the people, places, and things that have helped to either feed the muse, or perhaps just to feed the very soul and makeup of the writer behind that writing.