Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode Mark shares an excerpt from the introduction to the March 2021 book Wide for the Win, in which he shares his vision of what truly wide publishing is.
Prior to the main content, Mark shares a brief personal update as well as a word from this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
The Chapter of the book that Mark reads from a draft of Wide for the Win is:
- Introduction: Prefatory Disclaimers, A Note on Biases, and How to Use this Book
- What is Wide?
- No, Seriously. Get to the Bloody Point: What is Wide?
- A Note on Biases
- An Admission of Exclusivity
- My Numbers on Wide
- How to Use This Book
Links of Interest:
- Wide for the Win
- Findaway Voices
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
The introductory, end, and bumper music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0