Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
This episode goes a bit meta with Mark sharing a recording of Kathy Mac interviewing a group of her students shortly after a virtual talk that Mark gave to them on the opportunities available to authors within the traditional and indie publishing realms.
It is a “reflections on a reflective talk” episode.
Prior to the main content, Mark shares a word about this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- Episode 166 – Wording Around with Prose
- Episode 226 – Reflective Round Table Dec 2021
- Episode 231 – Reflective Round Table Jan 2022
- Findaway Voices
- The Canadian Mounted
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
The introductory, end, and bumper music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0