A rambling reflection episode that talks about writing fast and slow, writing with passion, worrying over reviews, and marketing, and Mark’s “Pineapple on Pizza Principle.”
Prior to the main content, Mark welcomes new patron S.W. Millar, reads a few comments, shares a personal update, and a word from this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- Episode 243 – Creating a Nurturing Welcome Sequence with Holly Darling
- Best Book Ever Podcast – Episode 92 – Leah Carey on “One To Watch” by Kate Stayman-London
- Findaway Voices
- Superstars Writing Seminars
- Buy Mark a Coffee
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books