In this solo episode Mark reflections on a couple of topics: AI in creativity and writing to market with passion.
Prior to the main segment, Mark shares a brief personal update, comments from recent episodes and patreon, and a word about this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your audiobooks distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- EP 280 – The Jozie Planner with Jo-Ann Carson and J.C. McKenzie
- EP 86 of the Fantastic Comic Fan Podcast (with guest Mark Leslie)
- EP 453 of Sell More Books Show
- Superstars Writing Seminars (Save $100 with code: STARKSSWS2023
- Findaway Voices
- Buy Mark a Coffee
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Best Book Ever Podcast
- Lovers Moon Podcast
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
- The Canadian Mounted: A Trivia Guide to Planes, Trains and Automobiles