Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this solo episode Mark reflections on a couple of topics: AI in creativity and writing to market with passion.
Prior to the main segment, Mark shares a brief personal update, comments from recent episodes and patreon, and a word about this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your audiobooks distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- EP 280 – The Jozie Planner with Jo-Ann Carson and J.C. McKenzie
- EP 86 of the Fantastic Comic Fan Podcast (with guest Mark Leslie)
- EP 453 of Sell More Books Show
- Superstars Writing Seminars (Save $100 with code: STARKSSWS2023
- Findaway Voices
- Buy Mark a Coffee
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Best Book Ever Podcast
- Lovers Moon Podcast
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
- The Canadian Mounted: A Trivia Guide to Planes, Trains and Automobiles
The introductory, end, and bumper music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0