In this episode Mark reflects back to Episode 6 of this podcast, which was released on Feb 6, 2018.
He shares clips from that episode, in which he outlined three of the things that bothered him about the indie publishing world.
Reflecting back, he comments on a few things that have changed, and what is consistent more than 5 years after the initial broadcast.
This episode is sponsored by the Patrons of the Stark Reflections Podcast.
Links of Interest:
- Episode 6 – What’s Wrong with Indie Publishing
- Buy Mark a Coffee
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Best Book Ever Podcast
- Lovers Moon Podcast
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
- The Canadian Mounted: A Trivia Guide to Planes, Trains and Automobiles
- Yippee Ki-Yay Motherf*cker: A Trivia Guide to Die Hard