Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this episode Mark shares a few tidbits from the 2020 Superstars Writing Seminars conference held in early February in Colorado Springs.
Prior to the main episode content, he shares a personal update about his writing (or lack thereof) as well as a few comments from listeners from previous episodes.
Just before the main topic, Mark shares a word about this episode’s sponsor, Findaway Voices…
In this episode, Mark discusses things that were mentioned by the following instructors/attendees of the conference during various presentations and panels.
- Nick Thacker
- Michael Anderle
- Brian Meeks
- Tara Cremin
- Kevin Ikenberry
- Rebecca Moesta
- James A. Owen
- Kevin J. Anderson
Mark mentions that this is just the tip of the iceberg of the amazing content that was packed into several days for this conference.
He closes by reflecting upon the Rush lyrics that opened out the episode, explaining the way Kevin Anderson had been using them to inspire writers, and what the lyrics meant to mark in the writer context.
Mark closes by offering an ambassador code that people can use to get $100 off registration of Superstars Writing Seminars 2021. (MARK9776).
Links of Interest:
- Episode 118 – Wish I’d Known Then with Jami Albright and Sara Rosett
- Episode 116 – Taking the Short Tack with Matty Dalrymple
- Episode 114 – Thanks for the Inspiration, Neil Peart
- Episode 61 – Gold Nuggets from Superstars Writing Seminars 2019
- Episode 27 – Jamie Ferguson on Bundles, Curation, and Collaboration
- Episode 68 – Mastering Book Descriptions and Amazon Ads with Brian Meeks
- Episode 16 – Crowd Funding and Audience Engagement with Natasha Bajema
- Adam Croft’s Online Mini Courses (Affiliate Link)
- (Be sure to use “STARK” coupon code to save 50%)
- Superstars Writing Seminars
- A Canadian Werewolf in New York
- This Time Around (Free Short Story)
- Findaway Voices
- Patreon for Stark Reflections