In this solo episode, Mark shares the content that is normally reserved for patrons of the Stark Reflections Podcast in a “Stark Reflections on Other Podcasts” episode.
In this episode, he shares clips from two other podcasts that he listens to, then reflects upon the things discussed.
In this particular case, both episodes include the stark reality facing authors.
Prior to the main content, Mark shares a personal update as well as a word from this episode’s sponsor…
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
In the main segment for the episode Mark reflects upon clips from:
- Sell More Books Show Episode 330
- The Career Author Podcast Episode 144
Links of Interest:
- Sell More Books Show Episode 330 – Clear Strategy, Full Data Sets, Can’t Lose
- The Career Author Podcast Episode 144 – Technology & Publishing
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Series
- Findaway Voices
- Wide for the Win Submission Form
- Patreon for Stark Reflections