In this episode Mark shares some tips for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), as well as an overview of his previous NaNoWriMo experiences, sharing the errors, the mistakes, and the failures he has made along the way.
Prior to the main content, Mark shares comments from recent episodes, a personal update, and a word from this episode’s sponsor.
This episode is sponsored by:
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- Mark’s NaNoWriMo Profile
- Episode 160 – Growing, Experimenting, and Collaborations with Mark Dawson
- Episode 100 – Another Publishing Industry First with Mark Dawson
- Episode 146 – Finding Yourself in Our Song with Meaghan Smith
- Kobo Writing Life NaNoWriMo Promo (use coupon code NANO2020)
- Meaghan Smith
- Rude Awakenings from Sleeping Rough
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Series
- Findaway Voices
- Wide for the Win Submission Form
- Patreon for Stark Reflections