This is a special “Reflections on Other Podcasts” style episode.
Mark reflects on Episode 517 of The Creative Penn Podcast, where Joanna Penn interviews Holly Worton.
The description from that episode, which is highly recommended that you listen to is this:
How can you prevent self-doubt and fear from blocking your creative expression? What if you’ve built an audience for your books, but then you want to change direction? Joanna Penn discusses these issues and more with Holly Worton in Episode 517 (November 23, 2020) of The Creative Penn Podcast.
Holly Worton is the author of 17 nonfiction and self-help books about business mindset and personal growth, as well as on walking and the wisdom of trees and nature. She’s also the host of the Into the Woods podcast.
Prior to the episode’s main content, Mark shares comments from previous episodes, a word from this episode’s sponsor . . .
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Mark also shares a personal update, which includes:
- Progression on NaNoWriMo
- The launch of the OBSESSIONS anthology
- Publishing another book (unexpectedly) – Nocturnal Screams Vols 1 to 8
- The forthcoming release of RUDE AWAKENINGS FROM SLEEPING ROUGH by Peter C. Mitchell
Links of Interest:
- Episode 517 of The Creative Penn Podcast: Business Mindset and Pivoting Your Author Career with Holly Worton
- The Creative Penn
- Holly Worton
- Mark’s NaNoWriMo Profile
- Episode 163 – Getting a Creative Edge with Mickey Mikkelson
- Episode 32 – Hybrid Author Publishing with C. C. Humphreys
- Kobo Writing Life NaNoWriMo Promo (use coupon code NANO2020)
- Obsessions: An Anthology of Original Fiction
- Rude Awakenings from Sleeping Rough
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Series
- Findaway Voices
- Wide for the Win Submission Form
- Patreon for Stark Reflections