Mark shares an excerpt about calculating your worth as an author from the book ACCOUNTING FOR AUTHORS which he co-authored with D.F. Hart.
Prior to the interview, Mark welcomes new patron Jenny Simard LaBranche to his patron supporters, and shares a word from this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- Accounting for Authors
- EP 255 – Overcoming Obstacles and Just Doing It With Jenny S. LaBranche
- Findaway Voices
- Buy Mark a Coffee
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Lovers Moon Podcast
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
- The Canadian Mounted: A Trivia Guide to Planes, Trains and Automobiles