Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
To kick off the new year, Mark shares a Jan 3, 2023 article from the Written Word Media blog on the Top 10 Publishing Trends for 2023.
Prior to the interview, Mark share a personal update and a word about this episode’s sponsor.
You can learn more about how you can get your audiobooks distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Links of Interest:
- Written Word Media: Top 10 Publishing Trends for 2023
- Be a guest on the Stark Reflections Podcast
- Superstars Writing Seminars (Save $100 with code: STARKSSWS2023
- Findaway Voices
- Buy Mark a Coffee
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Best Book Ever Podcast
- Lovers Moon Podcast
- The Relaxed Author
- Publishing Pitfalls for Authors
- An Author’s Guide to Working with Libraries & Bookstores
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
- The Canadian Mounted: A Trivia Guide to Planes, Trains and Automobiles
The introductory, end, and bumper music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
3 thoughts on “Episode 285 – Written Word Media’s Top 10 Publishing Trends for 2023”
Really great episode. I’m curious when/if Draft2Digital will be adding a Shopify option to the Books2Read links.
Thanks, Dharma. Glad you enjoyed it.
And yes, Shopify and other custom “buy direct from the author” links are in the queue of Books2Read updates. Unfortunately, it’s a bit more complicated than it at first seems – which I’ll explain in more detail when I answer this comment in a forthcoming episode. 😉