Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Mark reflects on 200 episodes and also shares a reading from a chapter in his book WIDE FOR THE WIN on Quantum Eggs merged with ad hoc musings.
Prior to the main content, Mark shares an opportunity for listeners to win one of three spots in a full day author boot camp workshop taking place in mid August 2021, and also shares a word from this episode’s sponsor.
This episode is sponsored by Findaway Voices.
You can learn more about how you can get your work distributed to retailers and library systems around the world at starkreflections.ca/Findaway.
Mark reflects on why he started the podcast, what he think it offers, then shares a chapter from the book WIDE FOR THE WIN interspersed with pauses and reflective asides.
Links of Interest:
- Link to Entry Form for Full Day Workshop
- Free Registration to Virtual When Words Collide Conference in August 2021
- Episode 192 – Bold Business Strategies for Authors
- Parody Video: Stuck in This House Here with You
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Wide for the Win
- Mark’s Canadian Werewolf Books
The introductory, end, and bumper music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
1 thought on “Episode 200 – Alas, Dear Author, I Reflected for 200 Episodes”