Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
In this solo episode, Mark reflects upon some of the things that happened at NINC and why he enjoys attending it every year.
One of the things, of course, was that he recently became Director of Business Development for Draft2Digital.
He talks about four specific things:
- NINC itself, and why it is such a great conference
- The Karaoke party hosted by Draft2Digital and Findaway Voices
- The cool announcements that Draft2Digital made at NINC (D2D Universes and D2D Print)
- Mark’s new role as Director of Business Development at Draft2Digital
This episode is sponsored by Findaway Voices . . .
. . . and also by the Patrons of the show at www.patreon.com/starkreflections.
Links of Interest:
- Findaway Voices
- Patreon for Stark Reflections
- Short video of Mark talking to Dan and Kevin from D2D about their recent announcements
- More Information about Stark Publishing Solutions
- Stark Reflections Survey
- NINC (Novelists Inc)
- Macabre Montreal
- The 7 P’S OF PUBLISHING SUCCESS
The music for this podcast (“Laser Groove”) was composed and produced by Kevin MacLeod of www.incompetech.com and is Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
RSS options for this podcast: Mark Leslie at Libsyn or Feedburner